1. Experimental morphology of intestinal failure in peritonitis. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov, 2007, no. 4, pp. 94-98.
2. Medical substantiation of miniinvasive technology in autopsy. Morphological Newsletter, 2008, no. 1, pp. 298-299.
3. Histological and histochemical characteristic of contractile myocardium in patients with rheumatic cardiac defects during operation of valve replacement. Morphological Newsletter, 2008, no. 3-4, pp. 185-188.
4. Structural and hydrodynamic changes of the gallbladder in experimental cholecystitis. Actual Issues of Pathological Anatomy: Materials of the III Congress of the Russian Society of Pathology. Samara, 2009, vol, 2, pp. 347-349.
5. Morphofunctional features of the gallbladder in cholecystitis. Moscow: Medical Book Publishing House, 2010. 96 p.
6. Clinical and morphological features of diabetic foot. Moscow: Medical Book Publishing House, 2011. 104 p.
7. The ways of purulent spread in necrotizing pancreatitis. Surgery, 2008, no. 4, pp. 31-35.
8. Comparative analysis of the scores of severity of acute pancreatitis. Grekov’s Bulletin of Surgery, 2008, vol.167, no. 2, pp. 79-81.
9. Clinical and anatomical analysis at acute peritonitis. Bashkortostan Medical Journal, 2014. - No. 5. - 27-29 p
10. Rules for the preparation of a pathologic diagnosis and a medical certificate of death in obstetrical pathology: teaching aid. Ufa: Bashkir State Medical University Publishing House, 2013. 34 p.
11.Diagnosis and medical certificate of death in pediatrics: teaching aid. Ufa: Bashkir State Medical University Publishing House, 2013. 33 p.
12. Design principles and structure of the diagnosis. Medical certificate of death: teaching aid. Ufa: Bashkir State Medical University Publishing House, 2013. 83 p.
13. Minimally invasive technology to optimize autopsy pathology diagnosis in diseases of the circulatory system. Bashkortostan Medical Journal, 2014, no. 5, pp. 82-84.
14. Morphometric parameters of the pancreas and surrounding tissue at acute destructive pancreatitis. Inter-Medical, 2015, no. 3(9), pp. 27-30.